Friday, November 11, 2011

私は料理が大好き~!!!! ^.^

I love food<3 (But I'm not fat[well..Maybe I am but I'll show you a picture of mysef later])
So anyway..This post will be about FOOD.! and a little about what I did today.Something that I need to tell you is that I DON'T GET FAT.! It's weird..But....that's how I am.. \(^o^)/

Breakfast 朝食:
Me and my friend went to a pancake restaurant and this is what we got.I ate it at about 7am  :)

Lunch 昼食 :
I ate at a sushi bar after school with my Friends. Miko-chan,Anna,Ryo-kun Sho-kun and Tat-chan.About at 2pm. We had a lot of fun than cu'z my friends are really funny.
Later we went to do some shopping and than we(Ryo-kun and Tat-chan) hit the gym.Tho I was almost  only looking at them.They are really good.! Than we wanted to go home, but  we missed the bus so we were to tired to wait 15 minutes and went to just walk aroun the city.
BTW this is what I was wearing and the girl on the pic is not me.
I had this bag to it.And I was also wearing Usamis to it.
I got back home at 9pm,and now I'm are gouig to have a sleepover party with my girls.We're gonna watch movies (Paradise kiss and Maybe some kind of japanese horror that I forgot the name of)

we have this for snacks:
I love them.! <3
pocky.!!!!
And delicious Cream Puffs.!
yaayy~!!

BTW did you kow that Ueda Tatsuya cut his hair? He is bald now.!! I am a huge fan of kat-tun. I still love Ueda he is still as cute as he was.Apparently it was for his new DORAMA called Runaway aisuru kimi no tame ni~ I've watched the first episodes and it was awesome.! Deffinitly a must watch~!<33


Did you know that Akanishi Jin realised a new song called ''Test Drive'' feat. Jason Derulo?!
It's awesome and I'm so happy that Akanishi-san is getting more popular.I hope that I'll hear this song on MTV soon.!


Check it out~!!^^
now Bye~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment