Friday, November 4, 2011

Moving To Japan.!

Konbawa minna-san.! ^.^
So good news. recently I've been thinking-if I love Japan soo freaking much.Why don't I just move there?! O.O BUT there's a big BUT.! I have no idea how?! ;'(
so my plan so far is (I'm 15 years old)
-Study alot.!
-Go to a good Ginmasium(I live in sweden.After you finish 9 grade[16 years old] yougo to a gimasium to 3 years than you go to a university)
-Wait untill I'm 18 and finnish the gimasium in some kind of way that I can move to japan.
It'll be hard I have preatty much no plan.Some help guys?? Onegai ^.^

now that'll be it about me.
NOW.! My favourite song it's wery catchy and Kawaii~!!
PONPONPON by Kyary.!
here's a link to her blog http://ameblo.jp/kyarypamyupamyu/
And a move that you HAVE TO see.! Paradise Kiss. it was one of the best movies that I've seen.You can see it on http://mysoju.com
so bye bye everyone. (^.^)/~~



PS.write down in comments how to move to japan.ONEGAI~!!^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment