Thursday, November 24, 2011

Moshi Moshi~!

I've not been able to blog lately, but that's becouse I had a lot of work to do...Tiring, but worth it.!
I want to tell you that Dolly Winks by Tsubasa Masuwaka has a new Collection.! yaayyy~!
She's always so cute~!^^


6 new false lashes~!!











 
 

3 different color eye brow mascaras in
1. Milk Tea 2. Mocha 3. Cocoa
 
3 eyebrow Pencil in
1. Honey Brown 2. Choco Brown 3. Dark Chocolate
 

Eyebrow Powder in 3 different shades in
1. Honey Brown 2. Choco Brown 3. Dark Chocolat

Lash fix false eyelashes glue in 2 type
Black and standard *clear type*
 
So that will be it for now and as a bonus I'll give you an awesome song to drool over~!
Boyfriend~!!^^
 
Bye Bye minna-san¨~!!

2 comments:

  1. first collection was better I think x.x this is.. hmm.. very light >.< too much.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was supposed to be more natural. I love it.!^^<3

    ReplyDelete