Saturday, November 12, 2011

KAT-TUN

Now I'm gonna blog about one of my favourite Jpop bands-KAT-TUN~!
I love them and I always have and I'll never stop loving them.! If you don't know KAT-TUN is a Japanese boy band formed by Jonny's. The members are  Kazuya KAmenashi, Junnosuke Taguchi, Koki Tanaka, Tatsuya Ueda, and Yuichi Nakamaru.Thay have a former member Jin Akanishi but he moved to LA and recently realesed a new Song called 'Test Drive' feat Jason Derulo. Thay had one of my favourite shows named Cartoon KAT-TUN . It's deffinitly a must watch.!

From left to right:Junnosuke Taguch,Yuichi Nakamaru, Kamenashi Kazuya,Ueda Tatsuya and Kaoki Tanaka.!
My favourite mamber is Ueda Tatsuya.I totally Love him~!<3
 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 4ever~!!
Want more about KAT-TUN? write in comments~!! ;**^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment