Friday, November 11, 2011

Shool day...And food~!!

So now I'm gonna write about what I did today and what I ate of course(the pictures of food are not mine I just google the thing I ate and find the one that looks most like mine ^o^)
So anyway, today I had to get up early cus my 'study group' or how you call it had to go to some place and listen about how you make movies and use cameras.So I got to play with a camera a little.Yaayy~!!
We ended at 2 and I met up with Ryo-kun and Kumiko and we went to eat RAMEN(I forgot to eat breakfast so I was STARWING [hehe] )

Then we went to a japanese stote and got this~
I freaking LOVE HELLO PANDA.!
Than I went to my dancing class and after 2 hours I was so hyper that I asked my friends if thay wanna hang out.They did.! yaay~ .So we went to my Ryo-kun's house and had a whipped cream and melted chocolate fight~!! It was soooo much FUN.! It's something you should deffinitly try.!
I think after reading my posts people get hungry.[wonder why?? hehe]
and todays song will be.......Big Bang-Hangover.!! yayy love it~!!

Bye Bye my sweet honeys~!! tomorrow I'll try to blog about clothes~!! ;****

1 comment: